Acceptable Use Policy
fileplan is designed by Radix Software for use by businesses and organisations to share and manage information and data in a collaborative manner. Your cooperation in responsible use of the services provided by fileplan (“Services”) is important for us and for other users. This Acceptable Use Policy provides a common understanding of what may constitute abuse or misuse of the Services. All users of the Services undertake to abide by this Acceptable Use Policy at all times.
Activities that compromise the integrity of our system or are injurious to the smooth running of the Services are prohibited.
You must agree not to
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts the Services;
- tamper, reverse-engineer, attempt to derive the source code or hack the Services;
- circumvent or attempt to breach any security or authentication measures to gain unauthorized access to the Services, related systems, networks or data;
- decipher any transmission to or from the servers running the Services;
- modify, disable or compromise the integrity or performance of the Services or related systems, network or data;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including but not limited to monitoring or copying any of the material that forms part of the Services;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services;
- knowingly introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials which are malicious or technologically harmful;
- attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
Use of the Services that cause disruption, disturbance or harm to anyone are prohibited.
You must agree not to use the Services
- in such a way that restricts, inhibits or affects the ability to use the Services by others, or which, in our sole discretion, may harm fileplan or Radix Software or users of the Services or expose them to liability;
- in a manner that circumvents your usage or storage space limits;
- in a manner that causes, in Radix Software’s sole discretion, inordinate burden on the Services or fileplan’s system resources or capacity;
- to store, publish or share any materials that violates the privacy or infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
Other fraudulent, unlawful or illegal activities are prohibited.
You must agree not to
- use the Services to store, publish or disseminate pornographic, indecent, obscene or unlawful materials;
- use the Services to publish or disseminate any defamatory or any other objectionable material;
- impersonate or attempt to impersonate fileplan or Radix Software or its employees, another user or any other person or entity;
- allow anyone to have unauthorized access to the Services;
- sell, resell, lend, rent, transfer, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any rights granted to you with respect to the Services without the express written permission of Radix Software;
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including but not limited to any export control laws regarding the export of data to and from any countries).
If you have any questions regarding this Acceptable Use Policy please contact Radix Software via email at email@example.com.